91st BMA Long Course 2023 | ৯১তম বিএমএ দীর্ঘমেয়াদী কোর্স – Full Circular. Applications for the 91st BMA Long Term Course have started. Application Period: 24 February 2023 to 24 April 2023; see the section below for detailed instructions on how to apply online. The Bangladesh Army posts this circular on their official joinbangladesharmy.army.mil.bd website. The Army BD Job Circular 2023 is good news for job seekers. Pay attention to the qualifications if you want to apply for a job in the 91st BMA Long Term Course. You must apply for this Course through their application website. However, instead of waiting until the last time, prepare to apply for the position today based on your qualifications.
91st BMA Long Course Table of Contents
91st BMA Long Course 2023 – Eligibility
Age Limit: 16 years 6 months to 21 years on 01 January 2024 (affidavit not admissible); 18-23 years as on 01 January 2024 for candidates serving in armed forces.
Physical Fitness (Minimum): See the below Table,
|Fitness||For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|Height||1.63 m (5 ft 4 in)||1.57 m (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||54 kilograms (120 pounds)||47 kilograms (104 pounds)|
|Chest||Normal – 0.76 m (30 in)|
Extension -0.81 m (32 in)
|Normal – 0.71 m (28 in)|
Extension – 0.76 m (30 in)
*Overweight in the prescribed scale for armed forces according to height and age will be considered ineligible.
Educational Qualification (Minimum):
1. Bangla medium: Passed Secondary and Higher Secondary Certificate/Equivalent Examination with GPA-5.00 in any one and GPA-4.50 in the other.
2. English medium: Passed with ‘A’ grade in 3 out of 6 subjects, ‘B’ grade in 3, and minimum ‘B’ grade in 2 subjects at ‘A’ level. Or, Passed in ‘O’ Level with ‘A’ grade in 2 out of 6 subjects, ‘B’ grade in 3 and ‘C’ grade in 1 and ‘A’ grade in 1 out of 2 subjects and ‘B’ grade in 1 subject.
3. 2022 HSC/A level candidates can apply. In this case, candidates must have SSC GPA-5.00/’O’ level with an ‘A’ grade in 3 subjects, and a ‘B’ grade in 3 subjects/equivalent results.
4. Selected candidates can appear in ISSB only after appearing in the HSC/A level examination. HSC/’A’ level examination result is mandatory before joining BMA in both mediums to be published.
Marital status: unmarried.
Nationality: Bangladeshi citizen by birth.
Special Instructions: Candidates who have passed secondary and higher secondary certificate/equivalent examinations under Bangladesh Technical Education Board and Bangladesh Open University are not eligible to apply.
Disqualification for 91st BMA Long Course 2023
1. Discharged/removed/voluntarily resigned from Army/Navy/Air Force or any Government service.
2. Candidates screened out twice or rejected twice in the ISSB examination can apply.
3. Convicted by the court for any criminal offense.
4. If considered ineligible by the Appellate Medical Board of the Army, Navy, and Air Force.
5. Amblyopia and farsightedness of more than 2.5 diopters and astigmatism of more than 1.0 diopters in each eye will be considered ineligible.
6. LASIK is not acceptable if the candidate is 18. A minimum of 3 (three) months should elapse from the date of the LASIK operation to the date of the eye examination.
7. Dual citizenship or permanent residence permit in any country other than Bangladesh.
Application Start Time: 24 February 2023. Last date of application: 24 April 2023.
Please visit our BD Jobs Update page for the most recent job openings.
How to Apply for the 91st BMA Long Course 2023?
To Apply for the BMA 91st-long course 2023 online, please check the below procedure. Also see details instructions in Bengali on their circular image added on our website: BDLinks.Net
Submit Online Application
Online application only from 12th August 2022 to 07th October 2022. Applying candidates have to visit the website https://joinbangladesharmy.army.mil.bd and click on APPLY NOW on the top right corner of the Home Page to APPLY for the 90th BMA Long Term Course.
Pay Application Fee
Candidates applying through Teletalk, Trust Bank t-cash, VISA/Master Card, Bkash, Rocket, etc. must pay the application fee of Rs.1,000 (one thousand) (non-refundable). In the application process, one can pay the application fee by following the procedure mentioned on the website and get the call-up letter for the initial interview immediately.
In case of any difficulty
In case of any difficulty in applying online, please contact the customer support number shown on the website (+8801713161979) directly.
91st BMA Long Course – Selection Procedure
Basic health and oral examination: Preliminary Selection (Health and Oral) Examination will be held from 07 May 2023 to 18 May 2023 in various cantonments. If a candidate is unable to appear on the day of the examination, he can attend the examination on any day within the specified time. However, the change of exam date should be reported directly to the respective exam center in advance.
Written Test: Candidates who have cleared the preliminary selection test will have to appear in the written test in Bengali, English, General Mathematics, and General Knowledge at the place mentioned in the interview letter. The written exam will be held on 2 June 2023 (Friday) at 09:00 AM. The result of the written test will be published on the website https://joinbangladesharmy.army.mil.bd in the third week of June 2023.
Inter-Services Selection Board (ISSB) Examination: Candidates qualified in the written test will have to appear for the test/interview at the ISSB located in Dhaka Cantonment on the scheduled date. The exam/Interview date will be published on the ISSB website www.jssb-bd.org. The examination will be completed in four days and all expenses will be borne by the government.
Final Health Check: After the ISSB exam the candidates have to attend the final health test.
Providing Final Selection and Joining Guidelines: Candidates subject to final qualification in health examination will be notified by Army Headquarters, AG’s Branch (PA Department) of final shortlisted candidates and subsequent joining guidelines.
91st BMA Training Process/Steps
1. Final selected candidates will undergo 3 (three) years of training in BMA.
2. 03 years BMA (Bachelor of Social Science in Security Studies) during training.
3. After training will be appointed as a commissioned officer (Second Lieutenant).
Benefits of the 91st BMA Long-Term Course Training
Salary/Allowance: Officer cadets will receive pay and allowances as per the Armed Forces pay scale prescribed by the government. Later will get a salary allowance and other ancillary benefits as Commissioned Officer.
Training Abroad: At various stages of training and after receiving a commission, meritorious cadets and officers will have the opportunity to go abroad for training.
Higher Education: Selected commissioned officers will later get an opportunity to obtain an engineering degree from MIST. Also, you will have the opportunity to pursue Master’s, MPhil, and Ph.D. degrees based on individual merit.
Residence: You will have access to quality well-furnished accommodation in a safe and pleasant environment.
Treatment: High-quality medical facilities in military hospitals and in case of need for advanced treatment for chronic diseases, you will get the opportunity to get medical treatment abroad with cash payment as per the rules.
Children’s Studies: Cadet College, Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), and Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) will have the opportunity to study in schools/colleges run by the Army.